Feeds:
Posts
Comments

Archive for the ‘challenges’ Category

There’s been a cybercrop at Svensk Scrapbooking this weekend, and I manage to complete four of the challenges

Advertisements

Read Full Post »

… which means it’s perfectly OK to start with Christmas cards and decorations!

I started off with these two, a 3D snowflake and a Christmas Wreath

IMG_9527

IMG_9526

Both are made with the Gazelle, and finished in a flash!

There’s a lot to make with this lovely machine, if you want to read more about it go to Bumblebee for the Swedish version, and BossKut for the English one.

There’s a challenge at the Bumblebee blog, go check it out! Amazing things to win!

Read Full Post »

I found this lovely sketch while surfing the net and thought I’d give it a try! Obviously I liked it, as I made two LO’s from the same sketch!

nettansaug1

CS: WorldWin, PP: Prima, flowers: Prima, WildOrchids, Panduro and Reprint, die-cuts: BossKut Gazelle. Other stuff from my stash.

nettansaug2

CS: Bazzill, PP: Junkitz, flowers: Bazzill, Heidi Swapp and Prima, ribbons: Panduro, die-cuts: BossKut Gazelle.

Read Full Post »

I saw an interesting challenge at Scraplagret – a color combo that I’ve never done before! This is my take on it:

scraplagretaug

Read Full Post »

My challenge for you this week is “It’s in the Air”. Check it out at the CropStop Message Board!

IMG_9425

Read Full Post »

I found this lovely sketch and challenge at the Handarbeta blog – go check it out, you have until August 8th to participate!

Here’s my take on it:

IMG_9341

The background paper is a Bazzill Smoothie, Walnut Cream, which I have stamped with a script stamp and Saddle Brown Staz-On, then with a flower stamp and embossed with clear EP, added some Distress Inks and misted the whole thing. Some of the brads are embossed (check out below) and some of the flowers have been stamped, inked and misted. The photo mat is handmade paper of my own production, but it can also be bought from Svartvik – with its lovely structure and raw edges it goes so well with Distress Inks.

IMG_9343

Stamped with opaque white Staz-On and embossed with holographic EP on acetate.

IMG_9344

I put Alcohol Ink on acetate and cut with an Ellison die – Daisies.

IMG_9346

There are two coats of Stickles on the center flower, and all the chipboard flowers are painted with Crackle Paint.

Don’t forget to check out the challenge at Handarbeta, and also check in what’s happening at CropStop this week!

Read Full Post »

There’s a new sketch challenge at CropStop – get over there to check it out! Here’s my take on it:

soserious

I found some S.E.I. Stitches patterned paper in a drawer, and decided to use it some more as it goes so well with boyish and male pages.

femöring

kulpåhjul

popsicle

The lovely netted lace in the background is created with the Gazelle, stamped and inked with Distress Inks.

popsicleclose

I like to use flowers also on boyish pages, but often jazz them up with a more male flower center – here chinese coins.

popsicleclose2

princeofwheels

A lot of flowers here, too! These are cut with the Gazelle, stamped with Staz-On and inked with Distress Inks.  The sprockets and gears are made the same way.

princeofwheelsclose

stridsbåt90

These papers go well with military themes, too!

Read Full Post »

« Newer Posts - Older Posts »